The Sunsmart Women's Triathlon will be held Sunday 15th March 2015. Just by entering this triathlon, you will be supporting the Women and Infants Research Foundation (WIRF) and the Esther Foundation.
We are grateful to the following Tiny Sparks WA members who are helping raise awareness and funds for WIRF and Tiny Sparks WA.
- Member, Michelle Carey, will be participating in the triathlon and will be speaking on behalf of our community for WIRF at the event. Michelle and her daughter Olivia, will also be the face of prematurity in WIRF related media.
- Board Member, Elisha Rose will be participating in the triathlon and has set up a fundraising page for Tiny Sparks WA. If you wish to support Elisha's campaign, please head to her fundraising page here.
The SunSmart Women’s Triathlon is about giving women the opportunity to try something new in a safe and supportive environment. There are four different distances to choose from to cater for all ages and abilities:
- The Sunday Times Chillout! Tadpoles Triathlon
- Mini Triathlon
- Ride Advice Cyclery Short Triathlon
- City of Joondalup Long Triathlon
We wish both Michelle and Elisha the best of luck in the triathlon. We hope you might join them! If you wish to participate in any of these distances and want to set up your own fundraising page for Tiny Sparks WA, please do not hesitate to contact us by phoning the office or emailing email@example.com.