We would be delighted if you would like to support us by fundraising! Your contribution helps us to continue to raise awareness, educate and support families experiencing high-risk pregnancy, their neonatal journey and growing up.
Keep your eye out for exciting upcoming events
There are so many fun ways to fundraise and setting up an online fundraising page makes it easy.
Click here to setup your own online fundraising page.
You can register your offline fundraising event by completing the form to the right. We will be happy to supply you with a 'proudly supporting' logo to be used on any advertising materials you may develop. If you want any of our flyers or merchandise, we can arrange that too. It may even be possible to arrange a speaker and/or media for your event. We would love to let the community know about your event (if it is open to the public) to maximise attendance, and would be happy to advertise it on social media and our website.
On conclusion of your event please contact our office and we can advise you the best way to forward your donation. If you would like any further support or have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact our office.
- Hold a bake sale, make some cupcakes or other tasty treats to sell at your workplace, to friends or through your school.
- Hold a sausage sizzle at your workplace or school.
- Host a morning or afternoon tea in your home or at a local community centre and have a cover charge.
- Host a girls night in and ask for donations or have a cover charge.
- Host a pizza and movie night for your children and ask for a donation or have a cover charge.
- Have your friends around for a special Friday night footy evening, put on some drinks and nibbles and ask for a donation or have a cover charge.
- Hold a quiz night.
- Ask your workplace or school to have a free dress day with gold coin donation.
- Put a team together for a local community event or fun run and suggest everyone fundraise.
- Get crafty and make something to sell at a local market or fair.