We would be delighted if you would like to support us by hosting a morning tea or high tea for World Prematurity Day 2016! Bring out the finger sandwiches, delicate patisseries, the pearls and stylish outfits to create a memorable event for you and your guests. You can choose your own location, whether it be hosting at your home, workplace, local park or cafe. The official date for World Prematurity Day is the 17th November 2016, but you are welcome to host your morning tea or high tea anytime during November.
Your contribution helps us to continue to raise awareness, educate and support Western Australian families experiencing the trauma of a high-risk pregnancy, their neonatal journey and growing up.
Once registered we will supply you with your own Event Hosting Kit. This will include:
- downloadable posters
- downloadable invitations
- link to set up an online fundraising page if that is your preferred option, or a receipt sheet for cash donations
On conclusion of your event please contact our admin team and we can advise you the best way to forward the funds raised. If you would like any further support or have any queries, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On World Prematurity Day, the 17th November, we would love you to post photos to our Facebook page, instagram, twitter or pinterest and hashtag #tinysparkswa and #worldprematurityday2016.
- Ask your guests for a gold coin donation
- Hold a raffle of goods or services donated by a local business.
- Ask a local patisserie or bakery to donate delicacies or provide at a discounted rate.
- If held at your workplace, ask your company to match donations.
- Have a cover charge for your event.
- If guests want a tax deductible receipt for their donations, please forward their details to us and we will send out a tax receipt. Otherwise, they can donate directly here.